Must be a U.S. citizen
Salary: $120,000 - $175,000/year
Blue Clarity is seeking a Full-Time Program Manager who will provide institutional support and technical assistance to support the design and implementation of Innovation and Challenge programs for a Government client.
- Manage quality of delivery across multiple innovation projects. Ensure the program is properly staffed, coordinating and managing resources throughout the project lifecycle.
- Review status on a regular with agency leadership and conduct meetings
- Responsible for assigned staff timekeeping and expense reports
- Work proactively and productively with agency onsite staff and Blue Clarity Management to develop mutual understanding of goals and possible courses of action.
- Continually promotes outstanding service and mentors staff to implement excellent client services.
- Recruitment and Staff Care
- Assist in advising staff on Blue Clarity operations and policies and procedures.
- Support the recruitment of short and long-term staff; oversees onboarding of new staff.
- Serve as primary contact for agency and program staff.
- Ensure prompt response to needs and inquiries to promote a continued positive relationship.
- Create a productive and motivating work environment for staff by establishing and maintaining partnerships with agency.
- Review invoices, subcontractors’ costs, expense reports, deliverables, etc., to monitor compliance with contract and Blue Clarity policies. Issues status reports as needed.
- Provide assistance in areas that have a shortfall in personnel or increased workload
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years or more of progressively responsible work experience in managing complex projects
- Master’s Degree in business administration, public administration, public policy, or a related field
- Management experience in at least one of the following: online challenges, hackathons, design-thinking, Lean Startup, and Business Model Canvas.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, or supporting the development of, innovative approaches to development challenges
- Position may require some domestic travel.
- Demonstrated ability to propose possible resolutions to complex technical, managerial or operational problems.
- Demonstrated leadership, professional maturity, versatility, discretion, and integrity.
- Demonstrated proactivity, attention to detail, working within deadlines, and ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client service provision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Active Secret security clearance or above.
- Experience with grant management, or experience as a grant manager.
- Experience with government contracts and acquisition knowledge.
Internal Corporate Responsibilities:
- Internal corporate responsibilities vary by role, are subject to change, and may include assisting with internal business development.