An active security clearance is required for this position.
Multiple locations depending on availability: Chantilly, Springfield, Reston
Overall Assignment Description
Expert Lead Integrator provides integration support to the Government and coordinates contract engineering activities across organizational boundaries for system/capability development or modification efforts. They lead enterprise planning of engineering and integration activities and perform issue resolution. The Lead Integrator works directly with Government Office/Division Chiefs to prioritize work assignments and align the necessary resources to execute tasks.
- Assists Government Office/Division Chiefs in assessing, documenting, and tracking new engineering requirements and facilitating technical exchange meetings (TEMs) used to inform
- Government and Contractor teams about systems engineering and integration activities.
- Supports the Government in resource planning, coordination and analysis.
- Coordinates project schedules to support defined strategic effectivities.
- Plans major systems engineering Program Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
- Assists in the preparation of documents, records, forms, reports, and plans covering systems engineering and integration activities.
- Provide change management oversight, to plan resource alignment, identify priority adjustments, and identify needed skillsets.
Skills and Experience
- Masters’ degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Expert level work experience as a Lead Integrator.
- Expert experience in engineering, design and analysis of IT or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, and development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Expert-level working experience in government or industry in DoD/IC Acquisition Process or PPBES.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Software Development Framework certification.
- Experience Integrating solutions using Cloud-based technologies.
- Experience Integrating solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience Integrating solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering lifecycle.
Internal Corporate Responsibilities:
- Internal corporate responsibilities vary by role, are subject to change, and may include assisting with internal business development.